Conditions of Ticket Sale with Russian London Ltd.
1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue, event organizer and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2) Please check you tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3) It is the responsibility of ticket holder to ascertain the data and time of any re-arrange event.
4) The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5) Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6) We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held responsible for any tickets, which are lost or stolen.
7) Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets
8) If these ticket re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other then promoter, venue, management, Russian London or one of the authorise sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder maybe refused entry to, or ejected from the venue
9) The venue may operate a no smoking policy.
10) The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes of films maybe destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phone, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue)
11) The promoter, venue management and Russian London accept no responsibility of any personal property
12) Patrons should be advised the official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue
13) The ticket holder has a right only to a sit of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and management reserve the right to provide alternative seat to those specified on the ticket
14) The will be no pass-out or re-admissions of any kind
15) Tickets holder consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience
16) If a performance is cancelled ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket
17) All of this terms and conditions are governed by English law
18) The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcement and venue regulations whilst attending the event
19) Breach of any of those condition or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue
20) Tickets maybe restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchase in excess of this number.