ADVERTISING OF ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS ON RUSSIANLONDON.COM
ADVERTISING OF ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS ON RUSSIANLONDON.COM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. In these terms and conditions of business (“these Terms”) the following words have the following meanings:
“The Company” means Russian London Ltd;
“Client” means the person, firm or company (and any of their Associates) to whom Russian London Ltd provides advertising services;
“Associates” has the meaning in section 435 Insolvency Act 1986;
“Fee” means the Fee payable by the Client to the Company;
2. These Terms are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of the Client requesting placement of Client’s advertisement on RussianLondon.com website. No variation can be made to these Terms without prior discussion and the written consent of a director of the Company.
3. The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with the Company advertising Client’s events on RussianLondon.com website or/and RussianLondon.com newsletter.
4. For the purposes of all Data Protection legislation, the Client consents to the Company processing data regarding it for all purposes connected with the Company’s business.
5. The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company against any costs, claims or liabilities incurred by the Company arising out of any advertisement and/or as a result of any breach of these Terms by the Client.
6. Advertisements and related materials cannot be resold, transferred, or otherwise used by any party other than that named in the contract as the advertiser.
7. No conditions other than those, set forth herein shall be binding on the Company unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Company. The Company will not be bound by conditions printed or appearing on order blanks or copy instructions submitted by or on behalf of the Client.
8. The Company shall not be liable for any delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an act of God, action by any government entity, transportation, network difficulties, electronic malfunction, etc. or any condition beyond the control of the Company affecting production or delivery in any manner.
9. The Company reserves the right to cancel any contract between the Client and it where the payment of Fee has not been received in a timely manner.
10. These Terms are governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Provisions for the Advertising on RussianLondon.com website and in RussianLondon.com Newsletter.
11. The Client shall provide the Company with all the advertising materials like text, images etc.;
12. Advertising materials may be edited at Company’s discretion;
13. The advertising Fee shall be paid 100% in advance;
14. The advertising Fee for the event advertising on RussianLondon.com and in RussianLondon.com Newsletter shall be as follows:
14.1. £150* for up to 4 weeks of advertising;
14.2. £30* for every additional week;
14.3. 4 VIP tickets for the event advertised;
14.4. 4 invitations for the after show activities if there are any;
* VAT inclusive.
15. In the event that the Client agrees and the Company accepts exclusivity of advertisement, resulting in advertising event only on RussianLondon.com and in RussianLondon.com Newsletter, the money part of advertising Fee shall be reduced by 20%, subject to previous written agreement to such effect between the Client and the Company;
16. Should the Client breaks the exclusivity agreement, the following rules shall apply:
16.1. Any discount on Fee agreed by the Company will immediately become null and void and the full Fee which would have been payable without any such discount will immediately become payable. The Company will submit to the Client an invoice for the excess now due, which invoice will be payable within 5 working days of the date of the invoice unless special terms have been agreed in writing with a manager or director of the Company;
16.2. The Company shall have the right to charge interest at 3% above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc on the total unpaid amount and a further invoice for the amount due will be submitted to the Client which itself must be paid within 5 working days of the invoice. For each further period of 5 working days for which some or all of the original invoice, or any subsequent invoice, remains unpaid the Company will submit a further invoice charging interest at the rate of 3% above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc on any amount remaining unpaid on any previous invoice;
17. In the event that the Company undertakes on behalf of the Client ticket sales for the event, the service Fee shall be 10% of total amount of sales made by the Company;
18. The method of delivering sold tickets to the customers is subject to separate agreement between the Company and the Client;
19. In the event that the Company has to refund money to the customers as a result of event cancellation, for whatever reason it has been cancelled, the Client shall pay the Company 5% of total amount refunded to cover credit card facilities charges and administration costs;
20. The company shall take all reasonable precautionary measures against fraudulent credit card transactions selling on behalf of the Client tickets for the event, but in the event that the Company receives back charges as a result of the fraudulent credit card transactions the Client shall pay the company 50% of the amount of such charges;
21. In the event that any money becomes due to the Company by the Client as a result of events described in clauses 19 and 20, the Company will submit to the Client an invoice for the amount now due, which invoice will be payable within 5 working days of the date of the invoice unless special terms have been agreed in writing with a manager or director of the Company;
22. In the event that any money remains unpaid after period of 5 working days the rules described in clause 16.2 apply.